Northam Farm Caravan Sales Ltd – Temporary Closure
Following the government announcement of Saturday 31st October we will have to close our Sales Department again from Wednesday 4th November, 5pm and re-opening Wednesday 2nd December, 9am.
Enquires sent to firstname.lastname@example.org will be checked periodically.
We look forward to seeing you all when re-open. Stay safe and take care from the Sales Team.
Published: Friday 29th May, 2020
NORTHAM FARM CARAVAN SALES AND WORKSHOP RE-OPENING
We will be re-opening our Sales and Workshop from 1st June in accordance with the government guidelines for ‘Non Essential Retail’ re-opening.
We have amended the following procedures for the protection of our staff and customers during this time. We need to maintain social distancing and control the number of customers and staff on site at any given time.
We look forward to welcoming all our customers, old and new back and thank you for your co-operation in advance.
The offices will be open for incoming calls:
Sales office: Monday – Saturday 9am to 5pm and Sunday 9.30am to 5pm (first weekend opening – Saturday 13th and Sunday 14th June)
Open for handovers from Monday 1st June and opening for viewings from Tuesday 9th June. Pre-booked appointments only – 01278 751244 (option 3) or email@example.com.
Aftersales office: Monday – Friday 8am to 5pm, closed Saturday and Sunday
Opening from Monday 1st June for pre-booked appointments to drop off and collect your caravan only – 01278 751244 (option 4) or firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will be re-opening for viewings from Tuesday 9th June by appointment only.
Anyone wishing to view our touring caravans or holiday homes will need to call or email the sales office to book an appointment; Telephone: 01278 751244 (option 3) or email@example.com.
All caravans will remain locked before viewings and opened on request so that they can be sanitised after every viewing.
- Your caravan will receive a full valet, which will include full sanitisation of all surfaces and handles.
- Paperwork normally completed in the office will be posted in advance of your handover with explanations for completion before highlighted. Please bring this paperwork with you when you come to collect you caravan.
- Balance payment to be made over the phone the day before collection.
- On arrival at Northam Farm please call our Sales Reception 01278 751244 (option 3) and one of the team will come out to meet you.
- We will still offer a handover of your caravan but our Workshop Technician will talk to you from outside the caravan to explain the set-up and operation of your caravan. Two metre gap to be observed at all times between staff and customers.
- Currently we are unable to offer our usual two nights stay on the holiday park as this remains closed. We will update, when we are informed of re-opening.
SERVICE AND WARRANTY
- If you had an existing job that was postponed during the lockdown period we will be in contact to reschedule your booking directly.
- All customers will be telephoned in advance of their scheduled appointment to confirm attendance and to discuss the scheduled jobs and outline our new health and safety processes.
- After the phone call an email will be sent to confirm all jobs that are to be carried out, along with our new working procedures.
- Upon arrival, please remain in your car if towing a caravan, a member of staff will welcome you. Please ensure your caravan keys are left inside the caravan entrance door; together with locking wheel nuts, keys for any security devices and service handbook.
- We ask that all customers please arrive as close to their appointment time as possible. This will help us limit the number of customers on the premises at any time.
SERVICING AND WARRANTY COLLECTION
- On arrival please call the Workshop office 01278 751244 (option 4) and one of team will then arrange for the caravan to be made available for you to hook up.
- Where possible invoices will be emailed or posted in advance and payment processed by telephone before the collection of your caravan. Strict two metre gaps to be observed in the Workshop reception if payment has to be made on site.
- If a completion notice/customer satisfaction note requires signing this will be left in your caravan. Once you have inspected the work/repair please sign the form and return to workshop reception. A tray will be provided for this purpose in a designated area.